POSSIBILITY AT WORK
Why Work at Insmed?
At Insmed, our passionate commitment to patients drives everything. It allows us to attract a diverse group of people and do work that has the possibility to transform lives. Our culture of collaboration, transparency, entrepreneurialism, and freethinking gives us the ﬂexibility to work beyond the norm.
While our employees’ talents and focuses are varied, the one thing we all share is a commitment to realizing the Insmed vision. Join us and see what it means to work in a place that is powered by purpose.
Insmed employees think outside of the box by challenging convention and refusing to accept defeat. We dream big, set lofty goals, and come together as a team in our quest to deliver a better life to those who got a raw deal.
Adam – Scientist, Research & Development
Every pharmaceutical company has the ability to develop medicines, but not all have the entrepreneurial spirit and ideas for truly innovative treatments. Insmed is committed to applying and combining these abilities – every day.
Michel – Principal Scientist, Research & Development
Respect for work and family balance is a huge part of every positive work culture. Insmed promotes that balance by providing an on-site Health Services and Fitness Center, and giving teams the ability to work remotely.
Brian – Manager, Regulatory Affairs
“Passion for me is the feeling of energy and enthusiasm. At Insmed I see it everyday in the cooperation and determination exemplified by our team in our commitment to help patients suffering with rare diseases.”
Diane – Senior Director, Regulatory Affairs
Insmed talks about the importance of improving the quality of life for patients, but that care extends to employees too. The company provides everyone with a significant amount of paid time off to enjoy their families and nourish their souls.
Jennifer – Document Control Assistant, Quality Control
The Insmed culture appreciates diverse expertise; that’s why we all partner together in cross-functional environments. The collaboration helps us get the most out of our individual talents and is driven by a unified spirit of excellence, accountability, and creative thinking.
Peggy – Clinical Trial Associate
“One way that I see Insmed really valuing its employees is through training and growth opportunities. Things like mentoring and stretch assignments really make a difference in both the personal and the professional experience we have here.”
Kelly – Administrative Assistant
Inspiration, creativity, and being comfortable pushing boundaries are the foundation of the culture at Insmed.
Toni – Sr. Director, Analytics
Rewards & Benefits
Rewards & Benefits
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Stock Option Awards
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Short/Long-Term Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Generous Paid Time Off Programs
- Paid Time Off for Volunteer Activities
- On-Site, No-Cost Fitness and Wellness Centers
Learning & Development
Learning & Development
Our Recruitment Process
If a review of your submitted resume demonstrates that you may have what it takes to join the Insmed team, we will typically schedule a phone interview with you as a first step. If there is continued mutual interest, an on-site interview with the core hiring team will gauge your technical expertise and potential fit with Insmed based on our core behavioral competencies.
Living Our Values
Insmed’s five core values set the tone for our company’s culture and guide the actions we take each day:
- Collaboration: We check our egos at the door, share ideas openly and candidly, and accept the notion that although we might disagree, we do so with respect and a willingness to listen.
- Accountability: We are each responsible for ensuring that our actions are aligned with our values and produce results that help achieve our mission.
- Passion: We are driven to expect more than others think is possible and deliver excellence to our patients, fellow employees, and stakeholders.
- Respect: We value each other as parts of a whole by embracing our differences, recognizing our contributions, and creating a culture of empowerment and trust.
- Integrity: We are committed to acting in an ethical, honest, and transparent manner in everything we do.