INVESTIGATOR INITIATED RESEARCH
Insmed supports medical and scientific research that is initiated and carried out by non-Insmed scientists, clinicians, and organizations.
Insmed will consider providing financial support and/or product supply for novel research proposals that answer important scientific and medical questions in areas of interest for the Company [see box].
Grant recipients have full control over the research project objectives, design, conduct, data analysis, interpretation, and publication.
To submit a request for grant support, click the button below and follow the prompts.
Contact us with any questions about requirements and procedures.
Areas of interest – NTM lung disease
- Incidence trends in: different age groups; nutritional conditions; population subgroups at increased risk
- Isolates characterization
- NTM clinical diagnosis
Biomarkers and disease impact
- Biomarkers of disease severity/burden
- Direct and indirect costs
- Quality of life
- Evolution of the untreated NTM lung infection
- Therapy implementation: timing, compliance, and impact on recurrence rate
- Outcomes related to timing, age, nutritional status, and concomitant diseases